Category: "Dresses"

The Teardrop Peacock Dress

by brae  

For my holiday party dress this year, I went with something different.  The outer fabric is a three-dimensional fabric on a mesh base.  It's SUEDEsays teardrop embroidered sequins ivory and peacock blue fabric from Joann.  The under dress is a matching… more »

Buttercream Beaded Dress

by brae  

I've been in love with this dress from The Cat's Meow in Toronto since I first saw it last summer.  Sadly, it is out of my price range, even though the boutique does offer layaway plans.  I'd likely have to have it altered, too, since it is a size… more »

Grey floral dress

by brae  

I've used this pattern before to make a top, but this time I made the full length dress in grey floral rayon.  I think Jasper likes it.  :D shoes: Aerosoles Paperback in purple Butterick 5485 has options to make a top, tunic and dress, all with the… more »

Serendipity Dress 2012

by brae  

Yes, I know I teased you with the fall outfit and never followed through.  I do have some of it cut out for sewing, though no photos.  :\ But, I have finished my holiday party dress for this year's office party.  I have the pleasure of working for a ge… more »

Asian inspired dress

by brae  

I've had this pattern quite awhile: Butterick 4796.  The copyright is 2006, and I bought it new from a local fabric store. I've also had this grey-green jacquard fabric for a couple of years.  I bought it from Fashion Fabrics Club to make a different… more »

1 2