Category: "The Glencroft"

The Glencroft

by brae  

No, I haven't even opened the box, but I thought I would share my initial inspirations with you.  These will have time to finalize over the next year while I continue working on the Heritage and the Newport.  :D I plan to flip the kit in the opposite… more »

Kitchen wall, flooring and more books

by brae  

I've been busily sewing a dress for an upcoming holiday party, so mini work has been sparse this week.  I did install one of the last two outer walls - the one on the side of the kitchen.  I used a trick I learned on the Greenleaf forum of putting a… more »