New back roof, continued
Before gluing on the new back roof, I drilled pilot holes for pins to reinforce the joins.
I glued on the new back roof, adding Tyvek reinforcement over the roof ridge. The final finishing of the roof ridge will cover it.
I shingled the new back roof, adjusting the shingles I had cut using the template. Here is the right side.
And, the left side. The chimney is still removable.
There are two long rows of shingles to complete the top. Before gluing on the top row, I taped it in place and marked where the roof ridge hit behind them. I cut the shingle strips along that line and glued them in place.
I taped and clamped the shingles to dry overnight. :]