Baslow Ranch - a pictorial review

by brae  

Most images in this post can be clicked to view larger.  To see a list of posts showing details on how I made things or what materials I used, click this link.

For the story on winning the top prize in the 2010 Greenleaf Spring Fling Contest, click here.

Old lumpy mattress


Burrowing Owl


Update: No, I didn't make these webs...they are the real deal.  Read more about it here.


Comment from: cockerina [Visitor]


04/15/11 @ 09:49
Comment from: Ann [Visitor]

Love this ranch.. you can put it in a museum!

04/15/11 @ 15:34
Comment from: Keli Minick [Visitor]

Fabulous. I’m excited to see what you’re going to make for this year’s Spring Fling Contest, and humbly hope that I can create something that will match your talent. You’ve set the bar pretty high.

04/18/11 @ 05:28
Comment from: brae [Member]  

Aw, thanks a million! :D

04/18/11 @ 08:17
Comment from: Annina [Visitor]

I love the wallpaper and the detail in the last shot!

05/21/11 @ 09:18
Comment from: brae [Member]  

Thank you, Annina! The attic is probably my favorite (after the owl, of course). :D

07/01/11 @ 11:47
Comment from: Veselina [Visitor]

Amazing work!! You are so talented, I am in awe!

07/12/11 @ 15:06
Comment from: A. Bouwman [Visitor]

Lovely detail, I like it very much.
Miniature greetings

08/05/11 @ 00:41
Comment from: Jenya Rose [Visitor]

Love this ranch! The black is perfection! Beautiful work!

08/09/11 @ 12:18
Comment from: Jollie [Visitor]

You are so talented! I can’t find more words for this ranch you’ve made than… wow… it’s stunning!!

Hugs Jollie

08/22/11 @ 08:42
Comment from: brae [Member]  

Thank you!

09/15/11 @ 12:27
Comment from: Kia [Visitor]

I find myself forgetting that I’m looking at miniatures, and only a fingertip or a thread that seems too large to belong to a curtain fabric will draw me back in to real life.
You are truly amazing.

10/10/11 @ 19:27
Comment from: Julia [Visitor]

Expectacular el rancho, mi más sincera felicitaciones.
Mil besos…Julia

03/12/13 @ 10:36
Comment from: brae [Member]  

Thanks so much! :D

03/12/13 @ 21:52
Comment from: David Digby [Visitor]

I’m not surprised this won first place. It is AMAZING!!!!!!!

04/18/13 @ 21:39
Comment from: brae [Member]  

Thank you!! :D

04/18/13 @ 22:30
Comment from: Jane Leopold Quinn [Visitor]

Brae, I’ve just discovered your site and your work and am just floored. Your work is brilliant. I’m a miniaturist too except not on your level. It’s a pleasure to see your stuff. I’ll make a note of the site to come back to often.

08/20/13 @ 15:26
Comment from: brae [Member]  

Thank you!!! :D

08/28/13 @ 08:17